Sunday, July 19, 2009

Five Year Reunion! Wow!

I can not believe it, I have been graduated for five flippin years. I swear everyone is married and has like two kids already. Bracken and I are a little behind. Ha! Someday we will catch up! Not anytime soon. I wish all the girls were there, but Tasha couldn't make it, Brittany Cook, Brandi, and Holly couldn't. Hopefully we can get together before I leave to go teach. Ang has a little boy. He is so flippin cute. I can't believe Ang has a baby! So crazy. Brittany has a little girl that is three years old. Can you actually believe that. She is so funny! She asked me what my name was, and who I am. It was so funny.











7 comments:

Blatter said...

Katie- It was great to see you at the reunion! Check out my blog when you get a chance.

Chelsea said...

Oh wow, that looks like so much fun, wish we had a 5 year reunion. I bet its crazy to see everyone change so much! Miss ya! Have a good day!

Rach Williams said...

Geez, you Grandma. Hahah. We're only getting older babe... pretty soon you'll be posting 50th anniversary pictures. Oh gosh, heaven forbid that day!

sdralphs said...

Looks like you had tons of fun at your reunion! I cannot believe how big Lilly is now. That dog is bigger then you. Hope home is amazing! I'll be back soon to play with you! Love ya and miss ya!

Carlson Clan said...

Hey Katie! I found your blog and am glad to see you are doing well. You look so great. Hope you and Bracken are enjoying life!
Jen

Natalie said...

It's always fun to catch up with friends! It's crazy how much everyone changes in such a short period of time!

alisekelley said...

Hey Katie, I found your blog. It is nice to see what you and Bracken are up too!!! Looks like you guys are doing great!

bracken & katie

About Me

My photo
Bracken and I were married May 3, 2008 in the Idaho Falls Temple. During the summers we have in Sacramento, Chicago, and Houston. Our first year of marriage we bought a little home in Springville Utah. We have two wonderful puppies, Vegas and Lilly! We love them so much!