Thursday, July 10, 2008

First Time Blogger






Kate and Brack now have a blog. Yeah! Make sure Kate keeps up to date on this thing. I had to create it for her just to get her going! I believe she will be a great asset to the blogging community. Bracken and her are happy as ever. Cutest little couple here in California. I get to play all day with Kate while Bracken works with Shane. I cannot wait to see all the fun things Kate will post. She is my bestest friend so I will be her number one viewer! Get going Kate!


Love, darc

No comments:

bracken & katie

About Me

My photo
Bracken and I were married May 3, 2008 in the Idaho Falls Temple. During the summers we have in Sacramento, Chicago, and Houston. Our first year of marriage we bought a little home in Springville Utah. We have two wonderful puppies, Vegas and Lilly! We love them so much!